Do you ship internationally?
- We do ship internationally.
How do you ensure the quality of your long arm quilting?
- For excellent results, we use a Bernina Q-24 long-arm quilting machine and the Q-matic computer system. Both offer high quality and accurate results while providing the maximum in quilting design.
The quilt that I received was not what I expected
- While we strive to exceed customer expectations, there are situations where our work and customer expectations don’t align. Please contact us by either phone or email and we will do our best to resolve your concerns.
Is quilting done for a non-standard sized quilt, can you help?
- Due to the size of our machines, we are able to process quilts with a maximum width of 105 inches.
I live locally in New Mexico, can I come by to discuss my quilting project.
- Our office is open by appointment only during business hours. Please see the bottom of our website for the most current business hours.
I have some t-shirts that I would like to make into a quilt. Can you help?
- Please contact us to discuss.
I would like to do some of my own quilting and have you insert a design into a particular area?
- Depending on the design, we can help provided we do the long arm quilting first.
What is the turn-around time for long arm quilting?
- While the average turnaround time for long arm quilting is one week, we cannot guarantee this. Jobs are prioritized on a first come first serve basis.
My quilt top is uneven and is not square.
- If you have shipped us your quilt and it is not reasonably square, the quilt will have to be either shipped back at the customers expense or we can make the necessary modifications and additional charges will apply.
What if my quilt top contains buttons and beads?
- Unfortunately buttons and beads can damage machinery so they will have to be removed prior to quilting.
What methods of payment are accepted?
- We accept personal checks and all major credit cards (cash payments are only acceptable for local customers, and cannot be mailed).
When you mail back my finished quilt top, will you insure it on the return?
- All quilts must be insured at customer’s expense.
How much of a deposit do you require?
- No deposit is required. However the total balance will be due when the quilt is ready to be picked up or shipped.